How to Play Sic Bo
Sic Bo is played with three dice. The goal of the game is to bet on the numbers that will show up in the dice when they are rolled.
In the game of Sic Bo bets can be made on the numbers that will show up in one dice, two dice or it can even be bet on the possible combination of numbers that will show up in three dice.
The combination of numbers that you can bet on and the individual numbers that you can bet on along with the details of their payout will be shown in the table layout.
You can bet on:
- Single numbers
- Two of a kind
- Three of a kind
- Any combination of numbers that will show up in the roll
The game proceeds:
- Players place their bet on the numbers in the table layout.
- After the bets are placed the dealer or the software shoots the dice.
- The numbers are read and the payouts are given accordingly.
- For single number bets if the number comes in one dice, the payoff is 1:1, if it comes in 2 dice then it is 2:1, if it comes in 3 dice then it is 3:1
- Two of a kind is paid 5:1.
- Three of a kind is paid between 6:1 through 50:l based on the bet made.
- Small bets, means the total of numbers showing up will be between 4 and 10.
- Big bets, means the total of numbers showing up will be between 11 and 17.
- Specific three of a kind bet will get 150:1.
- Any there of a kind bet will pay 24:1
- Any pair bet is 8:1